TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the big bike out today for a ride. Just did a random route and enjoyed the sights. Nothing like a big V-twin for relaxed pavement pounding. About 135 miles.

1.JPG 3.JPG 5.JPG

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also like a nice relaxed Brit non hawg ride with my trump...........OMM.
On my ride, I saw a Norton for sale. Almost stopped to check it out. Common sense overruled the temptation, this time. What year and model Triumph do you have?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Rode my "Asian or European Hawg" today also. I have a Ural. Wife and I took the Ural about 150 miles down the Natchez Trace from Nashville. She's 8 months pregnant and didn't want to camp. Poor TW sat all alone in the garage. Long TW ride tomorrow though.:D
Do they come standard with a sidecar ??????????Is it as smooth as a beemer?????????? OMM.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Scotti158 I love the color of your Road Star, that's a nice looking motorcycle. I love riding my V-Star more than I could ever believe I would...it's comfy. Here's a pic from Wednesday evening; I am planning and leading a sunset dinner ride (usually a picnic) for my Star group one Wednesday a month this summer, this was our first:

V-Star may sunset ride.jpg

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Yes. Telll us more about your Ural.

2WD?

All the gory details, please.

I know they make them 3WD across the pond. I'll spring for one of those. (assuming I get Suzy a ring first)

Rode my "Asian or European Hawg" today also. I have a Ural. Wife and I took the Ural about 150 miles down the Natchez Trace from Nashville. She's 8 months pregnant and didn't want to camp. Poor TW sat all alone in the garage. Long TW ride tomorrow though.:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Took the camaro ss out to st clair pa w fiance came back at 9 and had a delicious steak dinner I got from the amish market this afternoon!gorgeous day for the cruise no matter which way ya slice or ride it. :)

·
Registered
556 Posts
I never thought I would own a cruiser until a friend had me ride his Star.
I was hooked immediately.
For rolling down the highway they can be great.

I bought the cruiser that I had liked the style of when it first came out.

1999 Kawasaki Drifter 1500.

I rode it from CA to Alaska last June and had a fantastic trip.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lets see some more pics of "other" rides, 2 wheeled or more. Always fun to see what others are riding.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Had my 79 Spitfire out for a run the other day. It is presently for sale to make room in the garage for something else. I do like the Ural's so you just never know....

DSCF1010.JPG

·
Registered
546 Posts
Lets see some more pics of "other" rides, 2 wheeled or more. Always fun to see what others are riding.
Today's ride...took the Triumph (hasn't been getting out much lately) on a ride with a mix of brands over to lunch on Lummi Island. Beautiful 173 mile ride with spectacular weather.

P1060819.JPG

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Boy must be nice to own a trump-------------------------------------------pause----------------------------------- "That's right, I own one...;) What year is your America ????? Mine is a 2009 with the two tone blue tank....... OMM.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Boy must be nice to own a trump-------------------------------------------pause----------------------------------- "That's right, I own one...;) What year is your America ????? Mine is a 2009 with the two tone blue tank....... OMM.
If you are asking the year of mine, it's a Bonneville T-100 ... a 2010 .... the seat it has on it isn't stock so it looks a tad different. I put the solo seat with rack on it which I liked the look of but it raised me up too high (I'm only 5' - 1" tall) so I took it to a guy up here to customize....now it looks cruiser-ish ..... but, it's still a Bonnie :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts