·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will put on next weekend after I wash the California dirt off it.

·
Registered
20,387 Posts
What color did you get Paul?
I might get a black one to calm the longer chain while matching my new black extended swing arm. Whats another half pound of unsprung weight after adding 6 links, a big steel sprocket, 2 inches of swing arm and probably a quarter pound of Joemama's welding all to satisfy my desire for a 6 pound heavier ATV tire?:rolleyes: Shucks, even my chain guard weighs twice that of the oem.
Poor Betty might be getting a little portly, perhaps a little thick in the hips what with that Cyclerack, tool tubes and fat fanny tire.
Oh well, she mains a very comfortable ride.:)

·
Super Moderator
18,061 Posts
I think Twlight and another member put these on. Wonder how they are working out.
Report was that they worked pretty good...

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
20,387 Posts
I rode TWilight's bike and thought the tensioner made on-off throttle transitions seem a little smoother. Mike had reversed his to locate more efficiently but the fit and quality seems spot-on.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What color did you get Paul?
I might get a black one to calm the longer chain while matching my new black extended swing arm. Whats another half pound of unsprung weight after adding 6 links, a big steel sprocket, 2 inches of swing arm and probably a quarter pound of Joemama's welding all to satisfy my desire for a 6 pound heavier ATV tire?:rolleyes: Shucks, even my chain guard weighs twice that of the oem.
Poor Betty might be getting a little portly, perhaps a little thick in the hips what with that Cyclerack, tool tubes and fat fanny tire.
Oh well, she mains a very comfortable ride.:)
Silver

Reactions: TWilight and Fred

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So do we know for sure that exact model fits our swingarm and adjusts appropriately? If so I want to order one asap before the next trip. Especially if there is a two week shipping window.
Is a direct ship from China around two weeks.

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
209 Posts
Come on Z, I'm calling you out, your dis'n Ca. and buying from China...your such a hippocrate. Do you buy your diving gear from China, I didn't think so. I Am a Commercial diver and your "Z" is not lost upon me. Kirby Morgan superlite is how I roll, and they don't makem in CHINA

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Come on Z, I'm calling you out, your dis'n Ca. and buying from China...your such a hippocrate. Do you buy your diving gear from China, I didn't think so. I Am a Commercial diver and your "Z" is not lost upon me. Kirby Morgan superlite is how I roll, and they don't makem in CHINA

Give a few more years and it will say made in China if we do not turn the USA around and I am sure most of the dive gear is made in other parts of the world the US farms it out.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am planning a two week dive trip to the Galapagos in late 2016 one week diving and one week on land this will be a once in a life time trip you can bring your hard hat.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and is that dry or semi dry?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts