TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
I'm jealous as all git out!! That's my homie from SD!! Good guy and a real asset to the forum, I'd like to meet him someday!! :D

Always a joy to meet and place face to name with other member here, sadly not on TW's but it was the connection that led to my family and I booking Tweaker as Captain while on vacation in Sunny Sandy Eggo.
Great guy, great business and fantastic experience!! View attachment 85465

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I'd love to meet you too LT. We had a great sail. You meet the nicest people on a TW or because of them. ZXTASY and family were a joy and a lot of fun to sail with. He did a great job at the helm.

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
50 years ago, that bay was mine!! What memories!! :p I had the slowest dory in SD!!
I'd love to meet you too LT. We had a great sail. You meet the nicest people on a TW or because of them. ZXTASY and family were a joy and a lot of fun to sail with. He did a great job at the helm.

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
We were supposed to do this a couple years ago!! :D
Yeah, first thing he asked was had I met Little Tommy?

So we need to 'range a meet up.

Reactions: dette and Ken

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
Brother Pete, I can't hack it any more, so you come on down and visit me!! Anytime bro!!
I want to meet littletommy too. I think he should take his TW200 on a North American tour.

·
Registered
20,376 Posts
Maybe Tweaker will bring a boat to Moab and take us sailing up the Green River through Stillwater Canyon like Dennis Julian did in 1836. 87547efac39fadbf309b54b52ecf310d.jpg
Actually finding this historical graffiti made for a very fine day's outing. Makes a easy alternative to the hassles of securing a White Rim Trail Permit for those who wish to drop into a remote & less visited canyon and dip their toes into the Green River. About a 70 mile round trip.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
"Brother Pete, I can't hack it any more, so you come on down and visit me!! Anytime bro!!"

Tommy I was just looking at the members map and looks like alot of "my people" down there. Put the coffee on!

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
"Brother Pete, I can't hack it any more, so you come on down and visit me!! Anytime bro!!"

Tommy I was just looking at the members map and looks like alot of "my people" down there. Put the coffee on!

Just got some today!! "Starbucks" from Costco!! Ready when you are. Single visitors welcome anytime. More than a couple and you might need a camper truck. I can park you close to the back door and run electric to you. Any house privileges you may need are included. Might even get a ride in or two. I have 2 bikes, so you can always ride the TW. :D I'm not kidding, come on down bro!!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
"Just got some today!! "Starbucks" from Costco!! Ready when you are. Single visitors welcome anytime. More than a couple and you might need a camper truck. I can park you close to the back door and run electric to you. Any house privileges you may need are included. Might even get a ride in or two. I have 2 bikes, so you can always ride the TW. :D I'm not kidding, come on down bro!!"

I have a month off this summer and was thinking of riding to Newfoundland through the upper states then returning home via the Trans Labrador Hwy but stopping by to meet you then maybe check out the Grand Canyon is something for me to think about. If I do it I'll be solo on my FZ6 with tent etc.

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
"Just got some today!! "Starbucks" from Costco!! Ready when you are. Single visitors welcome anytime. More than a couple and you might need a camper truck. I can park you close to the back door and run electric to you. Any house privileges you may need are included. Might even get a riode in or two. I have 2 bikes, so you can always ride the TW. :D I'm not kidding, come on down bro!!"

I have a month off this summer and was thinking of riding to Newfoundland through the upper states then returning home via the Trans Labrador Hwy but stopping by to meet you then maybe check out the Grand Canyon is something for me to think about. If I do it I'll be solo on my FZ6 with tent etc.

See ya then!! :p

Reactions: Tweaker and Peterb
1 - 13 of 13 Posts