TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Been using this as well for a few years now. Great resource when there isn't a lot of off road riding opportunity in ones immediate area.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
It's fun to peruse but the only road it shows in my area is that 13 mile stretch of Shan Creek Road that WestieTerrier and I found last year, and I already know about that one.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1989 TW200
15 Posts
That site doesn't tell you if the gravel road is a hiking or horse riding trail, or open to motorized vehicles, does it? I'd not want to get to a spot and find out it's closed to motos or get caught being somewhere I shouldn't be.

·
Registered
680 Posts
In my neck of the woods the map shows very few roads when in fact there are limitless places where horseback riding, hiking, and moto is permitted. Not the best site IMHO.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I really like Gravelmap.com. However, I also noticed that it does not highlight very many of the literally hundreds of miles of gravel roads around me. I assume that is because it's a user generated site, and it relies on folks like us to input the roads.

I've considered adding some myself, but then everyone else would be able to find all our best riding roads around here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts