TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the wife and i had a great afternoon with Badluck, when he invited us to come over to his home in Moab and he took us on a jeep ride up on Fins and Things. we had never done any Jeeping before, so it was an eye opener. it was a little strange when i realized that you can only see where you are going and what is in front of you when the jeep is going flat or down hill. going up or over hills, no idea whats in front. after the jeep ride, we took the bikes up toward La Sal Loop road, but didn't make it that far as riding 2 up is too much work. may have to go for 4 wheels next year. after a sit down with Bob, and a beer, plans were made to meet up for a ride up Skyline rd next week. thanks for a great day Bob.

IMGP3223.JPG , RIMG2416.JPG , RIMG2418.JPG

·
Registered
604 Posts
Sound like you're having great holiday. From what I understand, Skyline is a helluva sweet ride. Keep the adventure going.

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
Sounds like you were in good company.
Some of us had the pleasure of meeting Badluck this last spring at the San Rafael Group Ride. A real nice guy!
Hopefully we'll see more of him at next year's gathering of the clan at Moab.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I was glad we were able to get together.
Monique just told me that you left a cap and sunglasses at the house.
I'll put them in the van so I can return them to you next week.
It should be a good time riding up there, I'm looking forward to it.
See ya then.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was glad we were able to get together.
Monique just told me that you left a cap and sunglasses at the house.
I'll put them in the van so I can return them to you next week.
It should be a good time riding up there, I'm looking forward to it.
See ya then.
Thanks Bob, i knew i left them some where, that's what happens when you get old, you get all new stuff if someone isn't picking up after you. see you up top, i think it maybe cold. maybe the leaves will change early for us

1 - 5 of 5 Posts