TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yeah....Riding the TW, YES...Playing golf, OK..Watching it on TV..Uhhhhhh...no. Sorry.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I got lucky today. I stopped for a beer and wings mid ride and supercross was on the bar tv. I said to myself, JJ your to old for that type of riding and one beer is enough or you may try it... lol :) j/k one beer is my limit anyway when stopping for lunch on a ride. I will tell you watching supercross while having a beer is fun on any day. But when you do it on a lunch break while riding that's just heaven... Rrrrrtttt rrrrttt rrrrrrrttt....!

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
Hang on – think I’ve got it ….

Apparently Trump has made an “executive decision” about Scotland, and landed a “golf course” there (whether they want it or not)

Although the Marines have not been deemed necessary (at this point), CIA surveillance is in full operation, and a current investigation is underway because some local woman got caught short (on camera) and took a quick piss

Donald Trump's staff film Scots granny caught short on golf course then call police (From HeraldScotland)

The Whitehouse has declined to comment at this point, though the President is being kept up with developments

Scottish Police have declined to prosecute the case – “Mrs Beyts said she was "relieved" at the Crown Office news. Trump Golf Scotland expressed surprise.” - 'Urinating on Donald Trump golf course' charges dropped - BBC News - meanwhile Mrs Beyts is suing for breach of privacy

“The course, which is owned by Trump International Golf Club Scotland, lost just under £1.1m in 2015.”

This “Golf” game sounds like fun …….

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Hang on – think I’ve got it ..

This “Golf” game sounds like fun …….
Ummmm.... Watching old ladies with their pants down peeing while you play with your balls...? :eek:

:D

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
:p:p:p
I have always loved Brit humour. :grommit:

Its just a little hard hard to figure out sometimes but once you figure it out it's the shizzzz

Reactions: Purple

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I've played 9 holes in my life and was proud that I didn't lose a single ball. I don't remember how well I did but with all the beer I did pee behind a tree. :p

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Golf is one of the few sports you can legally play while driving around in a motorized vehicle and say to your buddy "Hold my beer and watch this" and the worst that can happen is you lose your balls:D

I sure can understand those who feel golf is boring but once you start playing and come to the realization you suck at it and accept that it all becomes a very relaxing enjoyment. Unlike Motocross, when I realized I sucked at that it got very expensive and very painful. These days we ride a rather tame TW mule and sit in front of the TV watching the Masters of golf show us how it is done right while the wife and kids are away and we fantasize about how we wish we could play. All of this while drinking a few beers with no one telling you what you have to do. Sounds like a rather sweet day to me.

GaryL

·
Registered
779 Posts
Golf is one of the few sports you can legally play while driving around in a motorized vehicle and say to your buddy "Hold my beer and watch this" and the worst that can happen is you lose your balls:D

I sure can understand those who feel golf is boring but once you start playing and come to the realization you suck at it and accept that it all becomes a very relaxing enjoyment. Unlike Motocross, when I realized I sucked at that it got very expensive and very painful. These days we ride a rather tame TW mule and sit in front of the TV watching the Masters of golf show us how it is done right while the wife and kids are away and we fantasize about how we wish we could play. All of this while drinking a few beers with no one telling you what you have to do. Sounds like a rather sweet day to me.

GaryL
Ditto. I was a bachelor this week and my rides Sunday were extra sweet. I love golf, but have played less since moving back to MI ftom GA. Golf season is shorter here and hunting season (for me) is much better and longer!

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Besides with hunting it is easier to get a hole-in-one.

Reactions: Mattwings

·
Registered
779 Posts
That is funny! I have made a hole in one golfing and lots hunting, hard to reuse the "ball"
when hunting!

FB_IMG_1491840331236.jpg

File_000-5.jpeg

Reactions: Toecutter
1 - 20 of 21 Posts