TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made the reservations today for a nice comfortable cabin at Little Orleans Campground for a fall ride in Maryland. The tent is staying in the basement! Can't wait for some riding and Rick's extra special Spam sandwich wraps.:D

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Made the reservations today for a nice comfortable cabin at Little Orleans Campground for a fall ride in Maryland. The tent is staying in the basement! Can't wait for some riding and Rick's extra special Spam sandwich wraps.:D

I've got you covered Brian. :D

Speaking of riding here's an idea I think you guys might like. Saturday. We ride through Green Ridge to Paw Paw where we then ride a dirt road along the Potomac river and railroad tracks to Handcock. We then follow river road for 15 miles to our farm in Hedgesville West Virginia. Wives and guests can meet us there for a cookout. I'll show you all around the area then we can ride back to the campground.
More ideas to come...

·
Registered
928 Posts
The shipyard didn't go on strike, so I can definitely come up for this!
Which weekend did y'all decide on going? I'll make reservations a.s.a.p. :D

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Pine View Tenting area. We can have the pavilion for an extra $25 for the weekend. This is my favorite area Site 3,4,5 are excellent sites and they are available.

I'm hoping we can all be in the same area. Let's lock up the area with TWforum members. Remember you don't need to be close to the bathrooms. You have a TW and it gives you a reason to take a spin. :D

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The dates for the Fall Green Ridge ride Part 2 is
Arrive Friday September 29th
Leaving Monday morning October 2nd
This gives us two full days of riding.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Just 30 minutes away from Little Orleans Campground is an amazing ride. The Western Maryland Scenic Railroad round trip excursion, originating from Downtown Cumberland, and climbing high into the Allegheny Mountains to Downtown Frostburg, is an exciting mix of mountain scenery and rich transportation history. It’s an entertaining and educational experience for riders of all ages and interests.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just 30 minutes away from Little Orleans Campground is an amazing ride. The Western Maryland Scenic Railroad round trip excursion, originating from Downtown Cumberland, and climbing high into the Allegheny Mountains to Downtown Frostburg, is an exciting mix of mountain scenery and rich transportation history. It’s an entertaining and educational experience for riders of all ages and interests.

Hey just wanted to chime in and say I am really trying to make this ride. Football season for my youngest is in full swing and I bought a new vehicle so trying to get it set up for hauling the bike. Always fun riding greenridge. Especially in the fall. Anyway Ill keep following the thread and Ill let you know if I can make it, if only for one day.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Just installed the hitch today. Need to do the wiring harness next. It's our anniversary today and have a ton of other things planned, so the harness will wait until another time.
Congratulations on your anniversary!!! She is clearly a saint.

Tom

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Just installed the hitch today. Need to do the wiring harness next. It's our anniversary today and have a ton of other things planned, so the harness will wait until another time.

Congratulations I hope you guys had a wonderful day.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Roll Call! Who's going and what days. We should be arriving Friday afternoon on Sept. 29 and leaving Monday morning, Oct. 2.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts