TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to give a headsup to any riders in the md,va,pa area. Western md motorcyle association is having their annual ride on may 1st. The ride takes place in greenridge state forest in western md. Beautiful scenery and sorta a laid back ride. Mostly all fire trails. Lots of water and mud.The ride starts at little orleans campground and most show up early sat and ride all day before the event on sunday. Awesome place to spend the weekend.Top predator his son mike who is presently recovering from a motorcyle accident involving a deer, and I loved it. Oh and if you could send some well wishes to him and his son that would be great. Mike is in for a long recovery.Registration is open and can be found on stone alley. Not sure how to post the link, but just google it and it should come up. Its a blast. Thanks.

·
Registered
928 Posts
It's mighty close... If I get the bus back in time, I may just have to try that! How crowded does it typically get?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's mighty close... If I get the bus back in time, I may just have to try that! How crowded does it typically get?
Usually about 50 to 60 riders. Its a lot of fun. Already got my tent site. I usually camp right out of my expy. Great little bar right up the trail called bills, they sell some awesome roadkill. Its deff worth the trip. Hit me up if you go, ill be on site p2. Its always fun to ride with other dubbers.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Last years ride...

[video]http://tw200forum.com/forum/trails-off-road-adventure-riding/15100-green-ridge-state-forest-maryland.html[/video]

·
Registered
928 Posts
Just registered for the ride! Now to make campground reservations... :D

·
Registered
928 Posts
It depends on how quickly I can get out of the house in the morning. I want to be there by noon, but since I'll be traveling up he interstate it will depend on weekend traffic.

Just look for the little baby blue school bus. It's hard to miss. ;)

UPDATE : I will be in RV spot #12. :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It depends on how quickly I can get out of the house in the morning. I want to be there by noon, but since I'll be traveling up he interstate it will depend on weekend traffic.

Just look for the little baby blue school bus. It's hard to miss. ;)

UPDATE : I will be in RV spot #12. :D
So what your saying is your coming in on the short bus.... youll fit right in.

·
Registered
928 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Come on East Coast riders surely a couple more of you could make this ride. :blob10:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Roll chart?
This is the first ride of this type I'll be on. What do I need to know and is there anything special I need to prepare?

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I have a small 20L backpack that I strap down with snacks and water. We will be stopping at a store in route for gas and food.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
LuvNot, This was the thread from last year it has some good pictures and information on the ride.

[video]http://tw200forum.com/forum/trails-off-road-adventure-riding/14773-attention-md-tdubbers-dualsport-adventure-ride.html[/video]

1 - 20 of 42 Posts