131 Posts
Sorry I'm a Kodiak guy 2018. 700se

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Some people that have the old motor say that the new motor sucks and is nothing but a problem waiting to happen!!
some people that have the new motor say the old motor sucks and is nothing but a problem waiting to happen!!
I have the new motor. I added a fuel controller. It runs great . No. Problems
Plenty for power. Some times way to much power. But I still want more... LOL
You bought it. It's yours now no matter what it is
Just enjoy the hell out of it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You bought it. It's yours now no matter what it is
Just enjoy the hell out of it.
To be honest, my end game is trading it in on a Tenere700. I swapped one of the cars for it because it's a lot easier to trade-in a Yamaha ATV at the Yamaha dealership than it is a 30yr old German hatchback. As soon as the T7 hits the showroom floor, I'll be there to scoop one up. I love my TW and plan to keep it in the stable, but I need a bit more range and something a bit more me-sized.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have a 2019 kodiak. Absolutely love it. We had a polaris sportsman before and the Yamaha is far and above the better machine. From quality feel to serviceability. The clutching is far far far superior(seriously can’t stress that enuff). I also like having full control over the 4x4 and diff lock.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Honestly, we're liking this thing a lot more than I thought we would. My only gripe is that it's automatic/CVT where I generally prefer a manual, but that makes it a lot more friendly for the rest of the family. Wife is already talking about wanting to get another one that is more her size.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts