TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2006 TW200, 1996 TW200
6 Posts
This forecast shows a relatively low chance of rain over night in the area with the higher estimates starting at around 1:00 p.m. Which means if we get started out there in the morning, we could have around 4 hours to work with before getting rained out.
Water Font Sky Screenshot Electric blue

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
We met up for a ride at the Sam Houston National Forest today. I was at the butt end of the ride so I didn't even unload my bike at that point. It was cold and rainy. I did manage to get my bike to and from which was an accomplishment in itself. It was nice meeting everyone. Jon, Jacob, Daniel. We met Rob, a guy with his dirt bike out at Kelly's Pond. He had a pop-up cover which he invited us under. Rob also had a campfire so it was nice for everyone to warm up by. We didn't take pictures so it never happened. We will have to take pics at a future dry ride. Someone may post some of their muddy bike pics. It turns out Fallsheadfirst, I think that's Jon, lives nearby the trails and close to my lot in Montgomery Tx. That will make it easy to meet up for some future rides.

·
Registered
2013 tw200
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
We met up for a ride at the Sam Houston National Forest today. I was at the butt end of the ride so I didn't even unload my bike at that point. It was cold and rainy. I did manage to get my bike to and from which was an accomplishment in itself. It was nice meeting everyone. Jon, Jacob, Daniel. We met Rob, a guy with his dirt bike out at Kelly's Pond. He had a pop-up cover which he invited us under. Rob also had a campfire so it was nice for everyone to warm up by. We didn't take pictures so it never happened. We will have to take pics at a future dry ride. Someone may post some of their muddy bike pics. It turns out Fallsheadfirst, I think that's Jon, lives nearby the trails and close to my lot in Montgomery Tx. That will make it easy to meet up for some future rides.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Plant community
Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Plant community

·
Registered
2006 TW200, 1996 TW200
6 Posts
Despite being kind of rained out, it was a real blast. Those trails are pretty fun, we should do it again when its dry. I have say though, trudging through the muck really shows how capable the old T-Dub is. It was great to get together and ride with you guys and hand out. Big ups to our gracious host Rob, for being so generous.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts