TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I go to "Community" and click on "groups" there isn't anything there. I have tried every button on that page, always zero. Is that because there are no groups, or (more likely) because I am doing something wrong? I was hoping there was an Indiana, Michigan and Ohio group. Of the regularly active I know there is at least Tirebiter (MI), Me (IN), Hoot (OH), and Tinman (OH) and I am sure there are others.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Problem resolved, You may now click on groups and you should see at least 1 :) I made it myself (Big Im proud of myself grin).

Lance

·
Registered
814 Posts
2 groups now. Illinois/Wisconsin border area group started.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
yea that's a new feature that the old forum didn't have so i don't think it gets used by many users...most just throw a thread in the "Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding" and hope people find it...that reminds me i should add a few links to my signature

·
Registered
15 Posts
Figured I'd just jump right in.
I started a Colorado and Utah group. Hoping to get a few of us in here.

DLT

·
Registered
75 Posts
Jumping in as well.

Started an Oregon group. Hope to find some folks (somewhat) near me to hit trails and backroads with.

Ride on.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Great idea to get this part of the forum moving, I joined the oregon group. It would be cool to ride with some fellow tdubbers.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
I tried to start a North East group but it asks for a category and won't let me type in the box.

Oh well, someone who can ride these freaking computer keyboards will have to take this ride and start our group. I would rather fall off my TW than fall off my chair in front of this box that makes me dumb!

GaryL

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had the same issue earlier, GaryL. Choose the "Uncategorized" option in the dropdown and you will be ready to start your group.

With 969 posts you prolly ride these dern keyboards just fine, we all need a pointer here and there on these things, don't let that stop ya!

Ride on.

B

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
I had the same issue earlier, GaryL. Choose the "Uncategorized" option in the dropdown and you will be ready to start your group.

With 969 posts you prolly ride these dern keyboards just fine, we all need a pointer here and there on these things, don't let that stop ya!

Ride on.

B
Thanks Herc. Just last night I fell of this freaking keyboard and erased every one of my saved favorites while attempting to stop these dam pop ups that invaded my box in the past two weeks. I still have the pop ups but was able to loose all of my bookmarked sites. I hope Bill Gates does not ride the trails because if I ever see him out there he will get popped.

GaryL

·
Registered
75 Posts
HA ha! I'd prolly have to join in just for Microsoft Word!

Maybe someone else could chime in with some computree advice because mine is to ask "do You have cookies enabled"? : )B

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Well, I did get the NE group up and running! Not much of a group so far with just me a my dog but hope others will join it. I also figured out how to post a couple pics and I think anyone who joins can add pics of their own.

Thanks Herc. Don't know if cookies are on or off or how to find out or even which way is right. I would rather learn more about TWs than this stupid box on my desk.

GaryL

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
At least you got your dog. Indiana, Michigan and Ohio is just me so far. I asked Jack the dog to join, but he said he has his hands full with the two cat chasing forums he is on as well as the roll in dead things chat group.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Washington State has a group now too.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm bringing this back to the top because it's still just me over there in the INDIANA, MICHIGAN and OHIO group. If you are in one of these three states, go ahead, add your name. I even have some stuff over there for you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts