TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a winter trip to Guadalupe canyon this winter. There are cool pools up the canyon and hot springs down in the campo. Been wanting to escape the Idaho cold down there for years. Been to Baja a couple of times in the past but haven't made it to Guadalupe yet. Could trailer some TWs to Southern CA cross over, take a tour or the brewery in Tecate and head down to Guadalupe. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Anyone interested in a winter trip to Guadalupe canyon this winter. There are cool pools up the canyon and hot springs down in the campo. Been wanting to escape the Idaho cold down there for years. Been to Baja a couple of times in the past but haven't made it to Guadalupe yet. Could trailer some TWs to Southern CA cross over, take a tour or the brewery in Tecate and head down to Guadalupe. What do you think?
I am in been there many times the first time I was there in 1969 .I was there two years ago had a great time at the campground superclean lots of places to ride can be somewhat Sandy though. IMG_0421.JPG

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in been there many times the first time I was there in 1969 .I was there two years ago had a great time at the campground superclean lots of places to ride can be somewhat Sandy though. View attachment 95833
Where did you cross the border? I have crossed at TJ and at Mexicali is there a better crossing point?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I have been there too quite a while ago. This would be fun my step brother has a place on Mother Grundy Truck Trail in Jamul not far from Tecate we could stage there. Or start in Anza Borrego at Agua Caliente hot Springs and make it a hot springs tour.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I have been there too quite a while ago. This would be fun my step brother has a place on Mother Grundy Truck Trail in Jamul not far from Tecate we could stage there. Or start in Anza Borrego at Agua Caliente hot Springs and make it a hot springs tour.
Might be better to truck all the bikes into camp safely and then right out of there.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I come down from Idaho alone will be carrying the bike on the back of my Van. If any others come down with me will probably bring a trailer. I like tweakers idea of touring springs. Wouldn't mind a little fishing in San Phillipe or puertocito.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
My wife won't go to Mx but I am still interested.

Reactions: jtomelliott49
1 - 12 of 12 Posts