TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This has been a real busy week for me,
Ive been trying to get some things done for the cool weather coming and on Wednesday afternoon my boss walks in to the building in which Im the engineer, Along he has a weak, Small, Black and white fuzzy kitten which weighs about as much as the bugs living on her,
Well,
He bought her in for me to take, ARG am I that much of a sucker for animals?
Anyway, She about 3 to 4 weeks old.
3 baths, 30 feedings of Kitten Milk replacement formula she really looking batter.
From 6am to 9pm the shinier gets bottle fed every two hours, Yes I have the luxury of driving her around to work,
My wife is keeping the kitten well fed for the weekend and Ill take over the week as she is a nurse and can't take a kitten to work,
I will comment this,
I wirk in a building where there are about 1500 woman,
If I were single
Ide be even busier,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
She's a real magnet,
~ ~ ~ ~
Needs a name
~ ~ ~ ~
Anyway,
Heres two pics,
Peter B
kit1.jpg kit2.jpg

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Tuxedo kitties are cute.

she's pretty tiny, i bet about 200 g. and the white on her face looks like a W... how about T-Dub?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Aww, ,You're "stuck" with that cutie now.
1977 a town policeman who I was friends with had a tiny mutt puppy in his squad car. Found it wandering on the Palisades Parkway in Northern NJ.
"Taking him to the Shelter". Hey, give him to me, I bet I can find him a home (the sucker/I said). I was riding a '74 Kawasaki Z1 at the time and stuck the little Pup into my leather jacket.
Pup took to riding with me an eventually when a bit larger learned how to ride and balance himself on the fuel tank. Also liked to drink beer. Go figure.
Never did find that home for him so O'Keefe (named after the policeman who gave him to me) was my best buddy for 14 crazy years.

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
That kitten has such short legs it might be the variety known as a "Munchkin". Good rescue pred.
Now last week on way to group ride I was passed by a Goldwing with a cat comfortably napping between the rider's legs in a itty bitty cardboard box . Cute. Will see if I can post bad photo I took while trying to corner, stay in my lane and photo document without killing us all.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I saved a pup in VN. Sarge told me to get rid of a litter, I hated to do that. I hid one in my pants pocket on the side of my leg, waited until the helicopter was wound up before getting on so no one could hear him cry. Once in flight I unbuttoned one and let him get his head out. Named him what we called everyone else over there, Gook.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts