TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got stickets from someone named Tom. Wonder who that is?:rolleyes: Well who ever he is he must be pretty cool he sent me 2 stickers made by Will and 2 lzrdbrth 7375 stickers!
Thanks LT:cool:
He is also a very good artist!

·
Registered
658 Posts
No I was thanking one of our nicest members.
LT is the nicest member-------- he sent me a HUGE CANDY APPLE when I was in the hospital with that hip thing. I know that's why I recovered so fast. If every one was as nice as LT I would have had 9000 candy apples on my hospital bed. What's wrong with the rest of you? Geeeezzz. I shall never forget it or littletommy! What do they call that? Oh yah it's a legacy. God bless you littletommy. Dirts a Flyen. Just due.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Jesus made me do it... ;)

*but thank you for the kind words. :)
Reminds me of a joke that's related to giving and thanking so I won't be stealing Jons thread.

Old women at daybreak limps out to her front porch and with heavy arms in the air she shouts "thank you God for each day is a blessing! The old man next door shouts from his porch " stop shouting, there is no God! The next day the same thing happened again and the day after that. The following day at sun rise the old women slowly makes her way to the porch and slowly raises and arm and says "thank you God for each day is a blessing, and please send some food". The old man next door ,as usual, shouts "stop that yelling, there is no God"! Next mourning the old women steps out on her porch and notices bags of groceries at her feet. She raises her arms into the air shouts her thanks to God! The old man shouts" God didn't bring you those groceries, I did". She turns her face to the sky and raises her arms and shouts"Thanks for making the devil deliver them"! Dirts a Flyen. Just due

1 - 9 of 9 Posts