TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally talked by hunting buddy into buying a TDUB.
Watch out Idaho Sawtooth elk.
here we come. Double trouble.
Both bikes have electric and kick.
Gun scabbard ( my bike) is the biggest one they make and absolutely no problems driving through brushy hilly trails with it.
I posted install picks a few years ago but they got deleted during the new format change. Also having problems loading pics. Can only load one at a time
IMG_2050.JPG

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Finally talked by hunting buddy into buying a TDUB.
Watch out Idaho Sawtooth elk.
here we come. Double trouble.
Both bikes have electric and kick.
Gun scabbard ( my bike) is the biggest one they make and absolutely no problems driving through brushy hilly trails with it.
I posted install picks a few years ago but they got deleted during the new format change. Also having problems loading pics. Can only load one at a time
View attachment 8513 [/QUOTE

nice job looks great!

ronnydog

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Admiral,
Your just a hop, skip and a jump from the Sawtooths. Hopefully I'll see you during hunting season. Gonna scout Sawtooths September 5,6,7,8th.
Love what you did to your bike. IMG_2053.JPG

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
I got an early buck draw during that time period, so unfortunately we'll both be out hiking with a rifle, just in totally different area's.:) My elk hiking adventure is in early November. Good Luck! Oh, and if you were referring to me about the hand boots, they are ATV mitts. Keeps my handsy's nice and toasty. I ride with them on all winter and into spring. I take them off somewhere around April normally. Same with the windscreen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts