TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Very nice! Nothing like a new gun to take to the range! I've got TWO still waiting in their boxes. Well, they're used, but new to me! I just don't have enough ammo to make it worthwhile yet.

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
California used to be such a great state, very gun friendly. Then all the commies, liberals, weirdos, and perverts moved here and they elected their kind into the state government and now California has become the laughing stock for the rest of the country. Right next door, in Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona, you can see what California used to be, or maybe in California you can see what the rest of the nation has in store for itself.

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
Yep! ,357 mag. It is so light it stings like a broken bat when shooting it. I figure in an emergency I won't notice. I wear it on my belt towards the back. It is so light I forget it is there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Word. Just wait till next year when California makes it even harder to stock! I need to move to AZ

No kidding. Then my only options will be to by locally, and prices locally are insane as it is, just wait until that's the only option! And once this BS kicks in, how am I to get ammo for my K-31?! Bastards.

Dang it, this makes me want to by another gun. I'm not greedy, I just want one of everything......

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
Next big thing is no lead in bullets. You will have to buy more expensive non-lead bullets and any leaded bullets you have stockpiled you won't be able to use (legally).

·
Registered
54 Posts
Next big thing is no lead in bullets. You will have to buy more expensive non-lead bullets and any leaded bullets you have stockpiled you won't be able to use (legally).

That's right! They're going to start slow, like they always do with these things. Just one little law at a time. They're going to ban lead bullets for hunting. Next will be no lead ammo in indoor ranges. Once they've got those two in the bag, the the rest is easy. I'd love to dissolve that "Public Safety Committee". They're just as bad as CARB! Unregulated, nobody get to vote on who's in it or not, and they make and pass laws without there even being a vote by the people! Ugh, I wish I had the cash to just leave this state. I love the scenery(what little they even let us access), but that's it! I hate everything else here. The politics, the people, the traffic, the trends, all of it. I just want my guns, cars, and motorcycles! And I don't want ANY of it regulated in any way. If I want 4-1 headers on my Mazda, then damn it, I should be able to bolt 'em on without worry. If I want to remove the cat on my FZ6, the same! If I want to build up a AR-15, with all those "evil" features, such as a 14 inch barrel, and flash hider and bayonet lug, and a 100rd drum hanging out of it, and a folding stock, then damn it, I should be able too! I'd better end this rant before I get too ticked off. /Rant

·
Registered
54 Posts
Here's the two I haven't even shot yet.
A Springfield Armory XD .45 Tactical, and a IMI Baby Eagle, in .45 ACP, and yes, the BE is a STEEL frame, not the newer polymer ones. The BE is my favorite of all the CZ75 clones. In fact, I like it better then the original CZ. lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
Texas looks OK, but Idaho looks like a gun owners paradise! At this point however, I'm not that picky. Any gun friendly state that's going to stay that way, would be just fine by me.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I tend to vote according to the NRA score card.

I figure any politician that is trying to take my guns away has in mind something that will make me want to use them.

If a politician doesn't care if I have guns then they don't plan on pissing me off.

Simple & effective.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts