TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas,

Just a quick one - I bought some of those 'TMS' handguards on Amazon last year, could never get them installed so gave up on 'em (mounting hardware didn't line up anywhere on the bars I could find, so I even tried bending the guards to make 'em work and broke one). Anyway, I busted the clutch lever and mirror mount on a minor dump the other day, figure it's time to revisit this. Just want some decent handguards that install no hassle. Saw a few posts on the D-Flex ones...would these be those? Amazon.com: Tusk D-Flex Handguards/Spoilers Black/Black: Automotive

Price doesn't matter, just want some that I can install and be done with. Curious what y'all are running and was easy to install. Already cut my grips for 'em...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes i just installed those same ones (tusk d flex with spoilers) super tight fit. Didnt take too long just tight and finicky. I had to move the brake lever a tad. Looks great though.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Tusk

Hey fellas,

Just a quick one - I bought some of those 'TMS' handguards on Amazon last year, could never get them installed so gave up on 'em (mounting hardware didn't line up anywhere on the bars I could find, so I even tried bending the guards to make 'em work and broke one). Anyway, I busted the clutch lever and mirror mount on a minor dump the other day, figure it's time to revisit this. Just want some decent handguards that install no hassle. Saw a few posts on the D-Flex ones...would these be those? Amazon.com: Tusk D-Flex Handguards/Spoilers Black/Black: Automotive

Price doesn't matter, just want some that I can install and be done with. Curious what y'all are running and was easy to install. Already cut my grips for 'em...
I installed the aluminum Tusk gaurds and love them. Look great, have proven super tough and installed easy! Cheap too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Zeta XC drop down hand guards. They were very easy to install, no modifications, other than punching out the ends of the grips for the inserts. They come in a bunch of colors and at least two sizes. You can even get turn signals in them, or add later, and get rid of the stock ones. I believe they may be Cycra rebranded.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Nice info. Thanks guys. I kinda think I would like the turnsignals incorporated in the guards. Ebay??? or where?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts