TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any suggestions for a small bag for the handlebar crossbar. Mainly to hold things like DMV registration, Insurance papers and maybe some keys?

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
2,126 Posts

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Bike came with it but its says Yamaha on it so maybe with search no internet its still available?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does anyone have any suggestions for a small bag for the handlebar crossbar. Mainly to hold things like DMV registration, Insurance papers and maybe some keys?
Another option I use is the license plate box. Its seems like very cheap plastic but I have had no issues with it coming loose or breaking in many off road rides.
I don't think its exactly waterproof so you should keep your registration in a ziplock bag taped inside. I kind of forgot it was back there & had to check ... yep still there!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010RJC9IY/ref=psdc_15736251_t2_B00PKQ4MLM#customerReviews

I think it was $16 when I got it so you might try to find other sellers.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Personally, My "Small Bag" is a heavy duty zip lock "sandwich size" bag and put the proof of insurance card and registration as well a a spare key securely sealed up inside and taped to the inside of the right side cover ( the one that covers the tool pouch ) I don't want to make it too easy for others to access while keeping everything waterproof.

I'd rather make a potential " bad guy " have to spend some time and effort looking for it before riding off on it.

just my $.02 for what it may be worth.

excalibur

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've used Danny Packs before with success.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts