TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,405 Posts
Let's all have some fun and celebrate the birth of a world changing nation tomorrow. We can all still believe in the American Dream .
"The American Dream is the belief that anyone, regardless of where they were born or what class they were born into, can attain their own version of success in a society where upward mobility is possible for everyone."

--first-american-flag-american-pride.jpg

·
Registered
818 Posts
Its my favorite holiday. Folks gave theor lives so that people they couldnt imagine would be free of tyranny. Its sad that were not more serious about how big of a thing that is. Fighring in the revolutionary war was a hard and cold business for men of various abilities and ages from 14 to over 70. God bless you all and I hope you can find a way to celebrate the freedom that was given to you by thousands of anonymous farm boy soldiers 240 some years ago.

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Happy 4th everyone! Going to enjoy the day with the family, the grill, and of course the cooler. Nothing is better than a day of trail riding, eating food cooked on flames, and washing it all down with some cold ones brewed right here in the USA. Be safe everyone!

·
Registered
13,330 Posts
Thanks for posting buellzdub. Very thoughtful!

Tattered but still flying back in 2013. It had been replaced when I went up to replace the flag myself a couple weeks later.

Same location 2019 with.

·
Registered
334 Posts
And a very, very happy 4th of July from Lake Havasu City AZ.
Scott

·
Registered
19,405 Posts
Went for a 40+ mile trail ride today. They few we encountered all got a hearty "Happy 4th of July" shouted greeting and a wave. Good day to be out and appreciative of all we are blessed with. God Bless America!

·
Registered
19,405 Posts
Hope you all had a happy Independence Day celebration. Washington's Salute to America sure seemed very patriotic, apolitical, with a large happy crowd and was a joy to watch. salute to america.jpg

Sorry there were a few not quite so happy nor so well attended...9 protesters and three empty chairs. diaper trump.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts