TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I wanted this to have the attention that it deserves! Second of all, I wanted to be the first to wish her a happy birthday.
This woman makes the most delicious pies, and a killer chocolate cake. I know first hand.
Also not to leave the other half of this formula out, Dan, you better give that lady a great big hug for all of the rest of us.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!
Mel

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
It's on Sunday Mel. But what the hey... Happy upcoming Birthday Sue!! :p

* I haven't had the pleasure of dining on some of her fine goods, but sure would like too someday!! You're's too Mel... :D

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
:eek:ccasion16::toothy4::very_drunk::icon_sunny::eek:ccasion15::toothy3::eek:ccasion14::icescream::eek:ccasion13: Happy Birthday Sue!!!

Mel's right, Sue is a great cook, and a fantastic person! We wish you a joy filled Birthday weekend, Sincerely, Mike & Karen
:wave:

·
Registered
665 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK SUSAN!!!! Mel was a couple days late starting this thread maybepossiblenot. Sue "milks" her birthday for all its worth! Three days before her birthday is the start of the anticipation phase. Happy, happy days. According to her she ages more during these three days then the entire year before, go figure. I start to shower her with gifts of joy and appreciation. One year I gave her the gift of song for her birthday, that went over like a lead ballon! On her birthDAY I meant to give her the gift of joy and understanding. But, what I said was better you then me! Oops! Won't do that again. I have lumps and bumps on my head that spell " HELP THIS MAN"! The next couple of days is like coasting down hill after a long ride on the TWs. The ride is about over and no one got seriously hurt. Out of all the birthdays gifts that I have given her or those that she has accepted she seems happy when she gets no gift at all. Go figure? She's just being so sweet. This year I think I have out done my self, now get this -------------- A grasshopper collection! She will be so surprised as usual. This is going to be another one of those unforgettable birthdays. I have some big hoppers in a Jar wrapped in fancy paper. After she opens it she can pin the hoppers to cardboard to complete the hopper collection. The end of the birthday week is spent in recovery mode. Sue walks up and down and around whimpering " to old, no more gifts, to old no more gifts". She seems to fully recover when I remind her next week is our anniversary. YEEEE HAAAAAA. She immediately jumps alive and shows me those pretty eyes of hers, like the eyes of deer in headlights. Sue is as old as the person she feels. Dirts a Flyen. SanDue:p:D

PS ------------ in all honesty I did buy TWO front tires( shinko 241) for her birthday gift. dan

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
HAPPY SATURDAY BIRTHDAY SUE!

OK, two things, #1, IF you're making deserts should I bring up my jar of pears canned in FireBall Whisky?
And #2, should I bring my tire bars to help change out your new front tire(s)?

:DDan, did you remember to get bottles of "Ride-On" for ALL your tires? Just checking... ;) m.

·
Registered
665 Posts
HAPPY SATURDAY BIRTHDAY SUE!

OK, two things, #1, IF you're making deserts should I bring up my jar of pears canned in FireBall Whisky?
And #2, should I bring my tire bars to help change out your new front tire(s)?

:DDan, did you remember to get bottles of "Ride-On" for ALL your tires? Just checking... ;) m.
Oh Mike! You don't understand! The only reason Sue lets me ride with her is in case she gets a flat tire and she'll take my bike. If she finds out about Ride On she may leave me at the ranch. Dirts a Flyen. SanDue:p:D

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
Alarm bells go off... ding ding ding...

It's Sue's Birthday finally!!! :eek:

Happy Birthday sister Sue!!! :D

God Bless, and have a great day today!!! :p

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
...Happy Birthday from the Trips!!!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
OK EVERYONE, SING ALONG! Happy birthday to Sue, Happy Birthday to Sue, Happy Birthday Dear Susan, Happy Birthday tooooo youuuuu!!!
:eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion5::hello2::icon_flower::eek:ccasion18::sunny::eek:ccasion16::eek:ccasion15::hippy2::eek:ccasion14::eek:ccasion13::smileinbox: ​Mike & Karen.

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
La la la la.. La la la la... O shoot, my coffee cup just shattered... :p;)

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
Think this says it all :D...................
That's almost a bit scary... But if you want to see something really really scary, how bout I post a pic of ME doing that!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts