TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Those speedy ones are from the belle province. If you want to test your nerves and driving skills drive in Montreal during rush hour.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I concur with Happy Canada Day. Spent it in Calgary last year and the whole family had fun. Great city. However, I have a different request of Canadian drivers when they visit Montana. Please Speed Up. Very polite and safe drivers, but if a car is being passed on all sides here, it typically has Alberta plates. Now to be fair, when I crossed over to Alberta last year and went their speed limit, I felt I could have jogged along side my car. A TW would be fine on their fastest roads, and I ride mine slowly.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I concur with Happy Canada Day. Spent it in Calgary last year and the whole family had fun. Great city. However, I have a different request of Canadian drivers when they visit Montana. Please Speed Up. Very polite and safe drivers, but if a car is being passed on all sides here, it typically has Alberta plates. Now to be fair, when I crossed over to Alberta last year and went their speed limit, I felt I could have jogged along side my car. A TW would be fine on their fastest roads, and I ride mine slowly.
if you think they drive slow in Alberta.... then you will hate it in BC! to us...Albertans are crazy fast...........or...maybe that is just crazy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts