TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Happy Birthday! I was up that way for the 150th and it was great, good times, great people and amazing places to see! Coming back in the fall, watch for a very reflective white Super Tenere. Best part of the 150th... all the national park admissions were FREE! No one said a word until we hit the tollbooth in the first one. The woman behind the glass loaded us up with pamphlets, guides and goodies.

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Canada Day Explanation for our Southern Neighbors!
!
I was won over in this video by the bagged milk. Who couldn't resist bagged milk...eh? :D

K'ehFC, that was pretty funny too!:p

signed by:

One of your southerly neighbors (neighbours) in Central North America which is much farther north than Central America. haha

·
Registered
604 Posts
Oh yaah! And uhh, good day eh.
Canada recently took part in some bombing of Syria. Now When Canada bombs you, you need to take a good heavy hard look in the mirror and ask yourself, Am I a Dick?
Boom Boom! Sorry!

·
Registered
830 Posts
I really like canada day. We were paddling through a bunch of lakes in Quebec on canada day a few years ago. It was neat to see every campsite had a flag flying in it. Presumably by people from Ontario. Quebec has a lot of things its really done right. Love being there.

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts