TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope every one is enjoying a Happy Easter Sunday!!

Enjoy that close family time if you are able today, eat a scrumptious meal, and love the ones you are with today.

Thank God today for His Son Jesus who paid the price for our sins, rose from the dead, and gave us hope for our future, if you only believe...

Thank you dear Lord for all you've done for me, although I deserved nothing, you reached down and touched my life forever the moment I first believed. For that, I am eternally grateful.

Thank you Jesus!! :D

·
Super Moderator
18,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amen brothers!! Brother Corn, I just noticed that wonderful, hope giving scripture, in your signature. Nice bro.

If you mean business with God, (honesty before him), (after all, you ain't pulling the wool over HIS eyes), He'll mean business with you, and forgive you if you sincerely ask Him to. I can't even hardly begin to describe how much he changed me and touched my life!! But He did. :D I owe God a great debt for the love He showed me on November 17th, 1971.

God's A Good God!! Dare to believe... :D You won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Cornelis

·
Registered
20,465 Posts
I think I saw the Easter Bunny!
Look up in the sky! It's a bird!...It's a plane!....naw, just Fred's imagination run wild! Looked like a rabbit at the time.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
18,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw the Easter Bunny!
Knowing you Fred, you are probably the only member here who still gets a pretty basket full of candy corn, whoppers, peeps, and speckled candy eggs, plus miscellaneous other Easter candies... :p

Reactions: Cornelis
1 - 6 of 6 Posts