nothing is showing rbm...

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
What's everybody going as?

I've got the best old fat bald guy costume. I looks so real.
Blind Ref.gif

Actually I've got the Youth League "Super Bowl" across the Grand Lake at St Marys....so I will pretty much be dressing up in my Football Official gear until about 10pm.....JV game at 5:30 Varsity at 8pm...

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
You would think that with Super Moderator powers he could do the Vulcan Mind Meld through the interwebs.

I just "Insert Images" from my lap top. Third icon from the left at the top of the reply page.

·
Registered
604 Posts
You would think that with Super Moderator powers he could do the Vulcan Mind Meld through the interwebs.

I just "Insert Images" from my lap top. Third icon from the left at the top of the reply page.
All you have to do is save it then choose the file instead of copying the link/image.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
In this age of superheros on TV, I decided to go as "Super Gimp". A Stove up has been superhero with powers and abilities far below those of mortal men. Able to disappear into obscurity at will and other unusual skills like drinking a quart of kombucha at a single sitting, or driving away tourists with a deadly accordion barrage. My sidekick "Wonder Warthog having vanished decades ago, I I soldier on alone in my quest for, ------ something. I don't presently remember what. I set a speed record this morning having transited by wheelchair from my home in Kapa'au to the Coffee Mill in Hawi, egg zactly one and a half miles distance uphill, then down hill, then level then UPHILL again in 26 and a half minutes. A personal best, and I didn't even use my rescue inhaler or nitroglycerin tablets..
So, how was your day of the dead and all saints eve?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts