TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
Wishing you the best too!! :D Thanks for being part of our forum!!
To all you TW people! Here's to a wonderful 2017!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
546 Posts
Happy New Year to all my TW friends.....I'm a little late with this greeting but better late than never.

My Star group does an annual mileage contest so yesterday I was taking pics of my odometers mostly to be a good sport so the winners think they have competition. I'm never one of the high mileage winners but it is fun to see how many miles I put on the bikes.

What I noticed is my TW must have felt sorely neglected this past year .... Of the 7,428.4 total miles logged only 905.4 of those were on the TW.

Here's hoping I get off road more in 2017!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Happy New Year to the coolest TW people I know....well....I don't honestly know anybody but I got a friend request from Littletommy....cool stuff, my first friend:) drooling over the Moab thread.....that looks like incredible fun. For the New Year I'm going to ride the TW more and spend more time on the forum....It's all good, Stretch

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happy New Year to all my TW friends.....I'm a little late with this greeting but better late than never.

My Star group does an annual mileage contest so yesterday I was taking pics of my odometers mostly to be a good sport so the winners think they have competition. I'm never one of the high mileage winners but it is fun to see how many miles I put on the bikes.

What I noticed is my TW must have felt sorely neglected this past year .... Of the 7,428.4 total miles logged only 905.4 of those were on the TW.

Here's hoping I get off road more in 2017!!!
Sounds like a fun contest! I'm not getting my TW for another few weeks, but hopefully I'll be able to keep up!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Happy New Year to the coolest TW people I know....well....I don't honestly know anybody but I got a friend request from Littletommy....cool stuff, my first friend:) drooling over the Moab thread.....that looks like incredible fun. For the New Year I'm going to ride the TW more and spend more time on the forum....It's all good, Stretch
Sounds like a couple of good New Years resolutions! I'm hoping to spend a lot of time on the TW (that I'm getting in a few weeks), with my husband. 2017 is gonna be great!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts