TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't post a lot on this forum because I sometimes can't add anything but I read it every day. I am partially disabled with a back injury and can't ride as often as I would like, so it gives me a lot of enjoyment to read about all of your adventures. I've been with a lot of you since the old forum. Anyway, Thank you guys for your posts and I sincerely wish all of you a Happy New Year!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Happy New Year!

Are you planning on a Polar Bear ride on the first?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
This pic was posted on Facebook by one of my friends down here - I thought it was pretty cool depicting the passage of time (like the sands of time) and the new year coming.

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Is it 2012 already. Crap!

Only 29 more years to go before I...

Unless I go on one of xdac's rides, then it will be sooner!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Happy new year! This is a great forum. I've learned alot from reading posts and always enjoy seeing adventure pics.....

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Happy New Year!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Happy New Year... took a drive today into the mountains... (by car) There were alot of wet roads but little to no snow until we were well into the mountains. Really there was nothing that could not have been done on a bike with rain gear and a layer of warm clothes on as the temps were up to just over fifty degrees in the mountain areas. Nice day trip... Looking forward to what the New Year brings.. Blessings Be to all for the new year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts