TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As 2013 comes to an end I cannot help but reflect on the love shared, lives lost, memories made, obstacles that brought challenges and celebrations, the dreams that came true and the goals met as well as the new goals set. This year has been full of many first and last...which has led to tears and laughter.

As 2014 comes in, I wish each and everyone of you a Happy New Year!! Don't forget to take the time to enjoy life and cherish the ones around you. Remember life is short and live it to the fullest.

Ride Rubber Side Down

Purple

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Wishing YOU Gina a Very Happy New Year!! May God Bless You!

Reactions: r80rt

·
Registered
308 Posts
No truer words have been spoken... May your words be fulfilled in your life. ML&R, Jeff

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Thank you Gina, I wish you the best this new year has to offer! HAPPY NEW YEAR TDUBBERS!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Wishing you and your loved ones all the best Purple! Same goes for all our TW friends.

Lets hope 2014 will be a great year for all of us.

GaryL

·
Registered
385 Posts
And to you too, Lady Purple. Cheers to all.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
thanks purple, back at you. may this new year bring abundant happiness and joy to everyone.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thank You Purple! and thanks for not running over me in Coyote Cyn. when I dumped my bike in front of you.
Ride Well!

Reactions: Dubzha

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Happy New Year to you Purple and everyone else as well.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Thanks Gina, and Happy New Year to all. Here's to spending more time on the TW w/friends in 2014.

Reactions: Dubzha
1 - 19 of 19 Posts