TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nice, simple New Years Day ride...began at the VFD:

Checking out a spot where we'd done some business in the past, an old saddlery and leather shop (where did they go?):

And then proceeded to ride some roads we've been on a million times, only to end up back at the ranch:

So, no great pics, no great tales, but the Missus reminded me that our rear view mirrors are smaller than our forward view for a reason: You can't change the past, but you can charge on to good times, and the big picture is always looking forward!

Happy 2014!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Admiral, it was a tad cold, but right at the point where winter gear works very well, nice and cozy.

I have run electric gear on my bigger bikes and really appreciate the ability to extend riding season. I need to search the TW's output right now :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Happy New Year! May God help us in 2014, I think we're going to need it...

As to riding - I'm fixin to hop on mine and ride into town to get a few small sundries. Just for the heck of it - about 50 degrees. :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Well, never mind - cranked up the TW and rode up the drive to the road - wet and muddy - much more so that I thought it'd be... plus, it hadn't warmed up any - 36 degrees... so I put her back in the garage... just have to wait for this weekend I guess. Wanted to see how my new Jimbo shield did. Going to get down to 19 here tonight - which is very cold for MS.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jimbo shield and an electric vest should help. I couldn't find a straight answer on TW's output... firewall prevents some of my gold bricking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts