TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish all my friends out there in TW Land, a very Happy and Safe New Years!

May God bless each and every one of you.

Igofar

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Ditto

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I would like to add my 2 cents to everyone as well and say happy new year's to everyone from the warm desert of Arizona where it is a hot 45' today.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Happy New Year Everyone. Thanks for all the help over the last year.

Here's to more riding the TW in 2011.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Happy New Years to everyone! I very much appreciated all the info from the forum with my introduction to TW ownership this last year.

Now on holiday in Vietnam where I rode 150 km through the paddy fields on a restored Russian Minsk yesterday.

Made me appreciate my TW that much more!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Happy New Year to all.

I'm getting situated here in New Hampshire and looking forward to spring already. Here on the seacoast there are few two track trails let alone single tracks. Fifteen to thirty miles inland and the hills and the abundant twisty back roads are awesome. Beyond that, the hills get higher and by fifty to sixty miles your in the mountains where the trails and fire roads are inviting you to explore. To tell you the truth the only straight roads in this state are the expressways and some of them don't exactly qualify as bee line straight either. Finding a TW out here in the east may be more difficult than in the mid west too. It seemed most of the Yamaha shops I visited in Indiana had at least one or two new TW's in stock. Its odd (to me) but there are not any Yamaha dealers near by. I'll have to make it a point to head inland and visit at least one of the dealers to get my winter fix.

Still waiting and keeping my eyes open... John

·
Registered
22 Posts
Happy New Year , Went for a ride last night and going for another now before it freezes , Good Luck to everyone in 2011...

TiZBaD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts