TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Cheers to all. May the year ahead be filled of adventures both on and off your TW! May the Luck of the Irish be with you each day. Happy trails! ��
Thanks! I started my day with an early morning drive down to Elmira, NY. Once there I was one of 1200 people to set a new world record for "The largest human made shamrock". Pretty cool way to start St. Patrick's day. The morning started cold with some decent snow squalls but by the time the group pictures were taken the sun was out and the temperature was up to near freezing. Nothing a nip of Irish coffee couldn't take care of though.

Tom

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers to all. May the year ahead be filled of adventures both on and off your TW! May the Luck of the Irish be with you each day. Happy trails! 锟斤拷
Thanks! I started my day with an early morning drive down to Elmira, NY. Once there I was one of 1200 people to set a new world record for "The largest human made shamrock". Pretty cool way to start St. Patrick's day. The morning started cold with some decent snow squalls but by the time the group pictures were taken the sun was out and the temperature was up to near freezing. Nothing a nip of Irish coffee couldn't take care of though.

Tom
Spectacular Tom! Hope you got some Jameson when you got home! 馃檪

Registered
Spectacular Tom! Hope you got some Jameson when you got home! ��
Sacrilege I know but I chose some Fireball whiskey with Pepsi. A great Mix! I am not a drinker so when I find something stiff that I actually like it is great.

Tom

Registered
We had our corned beef and cabbage last night for dinner. Mrs. Admial had more when we went out for lunch at Southfork Lodge in Lowman. I had pulled pork the other famous Irish food treat.

Registered
We had our corned beef and cabbage last night for dinner. Mrs. Admial had more when we went out for lunch at Southfork Lodge in Lowman. I had pulled pork the other famous Irish food treat.
My wife was sick so we'll have ours later in the week. As for the Jamesons I think I'll have a nightcap.
Happy St Patrick's Day

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
My wife was sick so we'll have ours later in the week. As for the Jamesons I think I'll have a nightcap.
Happy St Patrick's Day
Ken- Best wishes to your bride for a speedy recovery!

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Admiral, my dad always stopped there for breakfast on the way from Boise to Redfish Lake in the 70's and 80's when we would visit Idaho from Massachusetts as a kid growing up. We would head to Twinn Falls and Boise to see my grandparents. He was bummed out later in life as it was closed for some time. I have fond memeries of dining there with my dad. 馃檪

1 - 8 of 8 Posts