TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello: What's up my awesome fellow t-dubbers? :icon_flower: Just checking in to see how everyone has been and Figured i had better post so u dont think i fell out of love with my new baby. She's still good. Currently covered in a little sawdust from my last project, but nothing a little tlc can't take care of. ;) we're getting closer to buying lomax's bike, and we've noticed lots more for sale here recently, so he should have a nice selection to choose from. I'm not sure whether he'll get a xt225 or tw200. (im rooting for the t-dub, but dont say anything. :p ). He's been watching and reading reviews of both. Im still happy as a lark with my choice. Other than the battery running down because the acid was low, we havent had any issues. I am still looking for a front mudbug sticker though. Finding the right one to fit that big empty spot above the headlight has been harder than i thought. I want it to be a front silhouette with both claws up and out ready to kick some @$$. :victorious:
Hope y'all have a great week!!!

·
Registered
6,367 Posts

·
Registered
20,161 Posts
Nice to hear from our favorite Texas Twosome, it has been awhile. Time to brush off that sawdust and take hubby out motorcycle shopping. Put him on the back of the Mandy-mobile and go test ride some XTs and TWs.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahaha....no borneo, definitely not dead. Been a very busy proud mama here lately. My boy won second place at the district cross country meet with a time of 11:27, won first place in UiL on his modern oratory speech, got his first deer opening weekend of deer season, and made all a's in his advanced classes. Let me tell ya, algebra homework's hard work after all these years. Lol.
And thanks for the kind words fred. Y'alls texas twosome will racking the miles up together and posting pics again before long, and i couldnt be more excited!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww...ive missed yall too purple! This has been nothing less than pure torture. Seriously. Lol. I have the ultimate toy sitting in the shop just waiting for a riding partner. This has been an excruciatingly long last few months to say the least. Haahaha

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Great to hear from our little Texan bug. Glad things are good. Congrats to the yungun on the cross country and the deer and all!

·
Registered
6,367 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol...that's what my buddy at the sign shop said about having a plain black one too. He wanted to make one that actually looked real. I figure from a distance, the plain black will stand out better though.

·
Registered
20,161 Posts
'sposed to be crawdads and I don't think your Steve should be put in a pot and boiled Borneo.
Here is a link for turnkey stickers or inspiration for custom decal..Visit page
I saw some good candidates on that site depending how big a sense of humor Mandy has.

Other clip art ideas:
images-9.jpeg images-6.jpeg images-8.jpeg

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts