TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2004 TW200
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving today.
Hope everyone takes a moment to reflect on the good things you have and have had. I am betting we all have many things to be very thankful for.
Have a safe and nice day.

· Registered
1,747 Posts
Great holiday: 26 for dinner and 12 spent the night, with a repeat today!

· Super Moderator
21,747 Posts
Imagine if the only things you woke up to today were the things you thanked God for yesterday. What would you have?

· Registered
2023 TW 200, 2019 YZ250, 1996 DR650, 2 Ozarks, Trailblazer 250, TrailBoss330
21 Posts
littletommy-most folks would have nothing given the situation you have described. We have become an ungrateful, greedy, self-absorbed, short-sighted nation in so many cases. The founders are rolling over in the grave, so to speak. How much more before righteous judgement comes? No man knows the day or hour. But God promises it's coming...happy we have Jesus.

· Super Moderator
21,747 Posts
littletommy-most folks would have nothing given the situation you have described. We have become an ungrateful, greedy, self-absorbed, short-sighted nation in so many cases. The founders are rolling over in the grave, so to speak. How much more before righteous judgement comes? No man knows the day or hour. But God promises it's coming...happy we have Jesus.
I was speaking to myself too. We should be much much more thankful for everything we have and God's blessings. We have it really good here and it can all be gone in an instant.
Be very thankful and make sure your heart is in the right place because judgement day is surely coming and sooner than we think.

I love all of you here immensely and am always here for you if I can help someone.

May God Bless!!

tommy

· Registered
1,747 Posts
Very glad to see you post, LT!
Note the everything in Ephesians 5:20

1 - 12 of 12 Posts