TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-=SOLD=- -=Thanks=-

I have a brand new set of Happy Trails SU side rack brackets with turn signal extension hardware kit (an optional upgrade) includes both SU side brackets and the rear tie rod between both side pieces

Happy Trails make a very heavy duty rear rack system with multiple mounting points to spread out the stress much better than any other rack on the market. I run the HT system on my personal TW's and had been saving this kit for a future build
SAM_1482.JPG SAM_1483.JPG SAM_1484.JPG SAM_1485.JPG SAM_1486.JPG SAM_1487.JPG SAM_1488.JPG SAM_1489.JPG SAM_1490.JPG SAM_1491.JPG

The original receipt for $279 is pictured

Sell $175 total delivered USA west coast ("west coast" defined = Colorado and anywhere west from there except Hawaii lol) if you are east of the Colorado eastern state line it's an extra $20 for shipping

I'll use all my shipping knowledge and discounts etc and if I can ship it for any less I'll refund the difference - the racks are too big for flat rate so there's really no "cheap" way to ship them

If you have a UPS or Fedex account I'm happy to ship on your account and I'll deduct some shipping costs off the original price

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can't go wrong w/these... thinking about it.... up in Steamboat. Had them on my KLR.

In fact I would take these if we could make a deal on the other Happy trails rack you have in the other post..... maybe w/a pelican case?
Thanks again= Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts