TW200 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
But you can edit your Tomfoolery after you sober up.

Don't ask me how I know.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Who are you referring to here? me?

·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
About Grumpy old man across the alley... I mentioned above...and about the battery in my van...

The van gave Grumpy old Gary no problems yesterday when I loaned it too him. He still came home real upset, raging, hating the whole world and mad though, lost his brand new latest edition $150.00 Kindle tablet somewhere, and THEN you should have heard him Roar at me and Rage at the whole world when I told him I had a few months ago, pre-ordered that same Kindle for 50 bucks, but then figured I could probably get along with the 10 year old one after all, and decided to cancel it later to save the 50 bucks. (If I had it, I would have just given it to him yesterday) He vented like Fire, I could see the clouds melting thousands of feet above me... My glasses started smoking and melting, even my mustache singed right off. I've been tempted to show him the post I did about him on the Veterans day thread, and tough as I am, almost don't dare, He would unleash demons from Hell over that one, but notice I did say... (almost) 😁

21 - 24 of 24 Posts