TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Nice to see a color scheme change from the white background we've had since 2008

The 2014 colors are growing on me :)

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Let's think about this! Harley Dealer in NY on Long Island with what appears to be a new or almost new TW.

I bet bet you could get the bike for right around $5,000 OTD.:eek:

GaryL

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
That dealer looks like they sell Harley, Yamaha, Suzuki and Ural. If you poke around on the website a little there are pictures of the building that have all 4 logo's on it. Kind of an interesting combo since Harley dealers normally don't sell other brands.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
not Long Island or I'd be staring at it right now ;)
YUP! My Bad posting before the first cup of coffee and using that stupid I pad. That dealer is up in Bucknutz home turf when he was growing up.

GaryL

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Out the Door with Icecycles hanging off your butt .....buy it, and have them store it until mid June{at least in that neck of the woods} :confused4:

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Out the Door with Icecycles hanging off your butt .....buy it, and have them store it until mid June{at least in that neck of the woods} :confused4:
LOL, Otherwise known as "Frozen Brain" country! Bucknutz home town!;)

GaryL

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
97 Posts
Anything but BLUE! Bring back the Grey and Yellow! Preferably with more Yellow and Grey accents...

·
Registered
487 Posts
That dealership gives a great deal on a tire change/balance , $15 if you bring them the rim and your own tire. I've been known to have a couple sets nestled in my trunk when I'm in the area visiting family.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts