TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, its not taking place in America but over here in South Africa

I met these two guys this morning and had a chat with them before they departed for a 800 mile round trip for the Harley get-together.

03092015149.jpg Click on image to enlarge

You have to understand that we have just as devout bikers over here than what you guys get over there in the US. These two guys on the photos are typical examples of serious, mean and rough lifelong Harley bikers, but at the same time they are very down to earth and were very friendly towards me when I started talking to them about my T-Dub and they were really interested to hear about my experiences and encouraged me to also go on a road-trip with my bike in the future.:cool:

03092015150.jpg Click on image to enlarge

·
Registered
486 Posts
You have to understand that we have just as devout bikers over here than what you guys get over there in the US. These two guys on the photos are typical examples of serious, mean and rough lifelong Harley bikers, but at the same time they are very down to earth and were very friendly towards me when I started talking to them about my T-Dub and they were really interested to hear about my experiences and encouraged me to also go on a road-trip with my bike in the future.:cool:
I think if you see anyone on a bike, regardless of what they ride, pack the bike and camp, don't trailer or motel, they will be down to earth. That's the key IMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts