TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever posted a thread just to say how much they miss and love someone? Maybe. Maybe not. But if I own it, it is for Fred. Man among men. Prince among commoners. My peacemaker of all times. Man I must meet before I die.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Welcome back Borneo! join us in Moab UT 3-21 to 28-2015 Fred is going. Paul

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Has anyone ever posted a thread just to say how much they miss and love someone? Maybe. Maybe not. But if I own it, it is for Fred. Man among men. Prince among commoners. My peacemaker of all times. Man I must meet before I die.
Very kind words for a very deserving person. Moab 2015!

Tom

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny thing that. I have Moab scheduled two weeks before you guys. BUT I am totally working on changing that. I gotta meet my Fred. Won't be easy, but I'm on it early and that is a good thing. I would love to buy Fred an Eddie's jalapeno.

And of course teach him how to ride a Tug Whistle really fast....

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Funny thing that. I have Moab scheduled two weeks before you guys. BUT I am totally working on changing that. I gotta meet my Fred. Won't be easy, but I'm on it early and that is a good thing. I would love to buy Fred an Eddie's jalapeno.

And of course teach him how to ride a Tug Whistle really fast....
A "Tug Whistle" isn't anything like a "Truckers Clock" is it? :icon_study:

Tom

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Indeed it is not. It's a pissy little motorcycle which has no business on the highway. Sports 70's suspension. Crappy stock tires. Marginal horse power. Man making seat. Serious handling issues. Limited fuel range. And for some dambed reason is very much loved by a demented portion of the population.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Indeed it is not. It's a pissy little motorcycle which has no business on the highway. Sports 70's suspension. Crappy stock tires. Marginal horse power. Man making seat. Serious handling issues. Limited fuel range. And for some dambed reason is very much loved by a demented portion of the population.
A CT90????:p

Tom

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Gosh Tom I wouldn't know. I graduated from a CT70 to a ST90. Was there a CT 90?

CT90.jpeg

Indeed. Cult following too! I believe Ski Pro 3 has a few he restored to beauty himself.

Tom

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Oh that. I believe Tin Man Tim did some serious saddle time on one of those.
Under powered, under sprung, antique technology. I would never be caught dead on anything that fit that description.

Tom

·
Registered
19,592 Posts
You guys are too kind, I am touched. This Moab trip is getting more exciting every day, kudos to Roninboise for suggesting it. Moab 2015! Let us know your schedule Borneo! I can probably extend/change my timing to ride with you, maybe we can scare ourselves silly:

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
You guys are too kind, I am touched. This Moab trip is getting more exciting every day, kudos to Roninboise for suggesting it. Moab 2015! Let us know your schedule Borneo! I can probably extend/change my timing to ride and BS with you, maybe we can scare ourselves silly:[video=youtube;k6RBI1Qjf-whttps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=k6RBI1Qjf-whttps://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=v0Zn4s3qYKU[/video]
Ooh a vacuity video. Nice.

Tom

·
Registered
19,592 Posts
I meant to post this more reasonable video :
I might have to leave a trail of breadcrumbs to find my way back out though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts