TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,987 Posts
Spammers trying to get a foot in the door. They get deleted as soon as we see them. ;)
I've been getting a lot of notifications for strangely titled threads of late, anyone know what's going on?

·
Registered
302 Posts
yeah I saw that earlier and was trying to figure out what was going on. thought it would be some b.s. that would get swept out the door as soon as the right person saw it

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
These weird posts having been occurring for several months now and as littletommy mentioned they get deleted rather quickly. If you do see one and want to report it there is a little triangle on the bottom left of a post with an exclamation in the center. Click on this to report the post.

·
Super Moderator
5,155 Posts
We delete them as soon as we see them, but if there's no mod on at the time, you can use that little button to report it as the notification goes to our email ....

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hey buggy one - how's your riding getting on - showing up Lomax yet :D
it's going awesome. i'm making solo trips to the deer lease to check my traps everyday. i really am enjoying everything about riding. i even got a new light bar that lomax is gonna install for me. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts