Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if any dubers here have ever ridden
the Hatfield McCoy trails system?
Mike from NC

·
Registered
2013 TW200
51 Posts
I'm about 3 and 1/2 hours from there, I've never been but a guy at work that rides SxS's there said it's the best place to ride near Ky and has the longest trail system around here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great trail system.
We did it in 2015.. I am ready to go back.
Good for dual sport bikes, quads, and side by sides.
They have Green trails, and blue, black , and double diamond trails and the tougher trails break off from the main (green) trails but usually re-connect further down the trail. As such, more adventurous riders in the group can do a bit of challenging stuff and meet back up with the group and not hold up anyone.
Hope this makes sense.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Friend of mine rode there last year. Said it was fun but you had to really look out for the side by sides as they often took up the entire trail. Also often times the drivers had been drinking!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was there long ago before side x sides were popular. It was by far the best trail system I’ve ridden. We were on quads and my wife and I loved it. My wife no longer rides but I would love to go back and ride the trails again. Especially on a TW.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I used to live near it and we used to ride ATVs on it before it was called the Hatfield & McCoy trail. Lots of good riding. I've never rode the Tdub on it, but I plan to.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Took my Big Red (3-wheeler) and rode it back in 2006. Only got to ride one of the trailheads. They've opened up another 2 or 3 since I was there last. Want to get back up there one of these years. Very nice riding!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts