TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2004 tw a few weeks ago and it has no rear foot pegs I need pegs and the the u type brackets my wife has decided she wants to ride ! If anybody has any there not using and consider parting with them name your price thanks monztur

·
Registered
814 Posts
I'd try going to the classified section and writing directly to people parting out TWs.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I bought a 2004 tw a few weeks ago and it has no rear foot pegs I need pegs and the the u type brackets my wife has decided she wants to ride ! If anybody has any there not using and consider parting with them name your price thanks monztur
I have a pair. Where do you live?. ( to figure out shipping cost ). It might not be worth it. I am not sure how to do it , but if you can pay for shipping you are more than welcome to have them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I second that.
The first thing I did when I bought my 2006 TW was remove the passenger pegs.
They're free to a good home.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Once the OP has found his (or her) pegs....

I could actually use a set of rear pegs with the brackets (and even the bolts if available but not critical) shipped to 98188 Seattle. They are going on a sweet 2008 so decent condition would be a plus (ie non rusty) and I'm happy to pay for a set plus shipping of course.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I could use a stock skid plate as well :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts