TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Burger King: "You get it the way we heard it".

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Anything has to be better than the add campaigns featuring the scary Burger King Pedophile costumed character. Maybe I was just scared by a clown in my youth but those adds always seemed creepy to me. The burgers are good, the adds are bad.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Anything has to be better than the add campaigns featuring the scary Burger King Pedophile costumed character. Maybe I was just scared by a clown in my youth but those adds always seemed creepy to me. The burgers are good, the adds are bad.
LOL "Burger King Pedophile costumed character" too funny.....

my opinion the burgers are terrible, the adds are worse....

The only chain "fast food" burgers i can eat these days are 5 guys, pretty much everything else stinks. BK, Mc'Donalds and Wendy's use so much salt i cant stand it. Sonic is ok but they don't have any within an hours drive from my house. You Cali guys have it good with in-n-out, i went there once when i was in Cali and it great.

·
Registered
814 Posts
"Burger King says in a statement that the new motto is intended to remind people that "they can and should live how they want anytime. It's ok to not be perfect ... Self-expression is most important and it's our differences that make us individuals instead of robots."" Taken from the link from OP

Ya, try that. I'd get kicked out.

Read more here: NEW YORK: Burger King scrapping 'Have It Your Way' slogan | Business | Modesto Bee

·
Registered
149 Posts
Promoting "self-expression" to a customer base that is already amongst the freakiest on the planet, is a recipe for disaster.

Admittedly it was a few years back, but sitting next to a coven of purple-haired, cross-dressing, lesbian goths who are suffering from the ravages of lupus, can ruin your appetite.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Being served food by a self expressionist covered in tattoos and piercings to the point of looking like a walking raging advanced STD infection combined with gangrene and flesh-eating bacteria that just climbed out of the hole in a porta-potti at a chili cook-off that hasn't been pumped for 2 weeks will ruin your appetite. Who's stupid enough to hire these freaks, anyway? There are 3 restaurants and 2 convenience stores I will not enter in this craphole of a town due to the infections employed there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts