TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between Baseball Umpiring with tournaments coming up and this weekend just ended having been organizing the Dayton/Air Force Museum Vietnam Sky Cop Reunion....just have not been around or time to post or ride

Of course the spring weather once again has turned to "S*it" and who knows when I will ride again? But in the meantime, here are some photos from the Reunion:

...{1}The group photo...all served as Air or Security Police in Vietnam and Thailand from 65-74, {2}Those of us who were at Tan Son Nhut{Saigon} during the war...most of us served as other bases as well, I was also at Nha Trang, by far my favorite duty station my entire AF tour. {3}The Wife and I, and finally...{4}Jack Gates{Oklahoma} Howie Pritchard{Chicago} and me, were all stationed as SPs at Dover AFB Delaware from the fall of 1968 through the early Summer of 69....I was shipped to Nha Trang and Jack and Howie were off to Da Nang a few months later...as a threesome we had not seen each other since Vietnam...Howie and I got together a couple of years ago in Chicago, this was Jack's first face to face with his ole roommates since March 1970...

Dayton 2016 Official Photo.jpg Dayton 2016 Official Tan Son Nhut.jpg Dayton 2016 Pat and Pat.jpg DSC00181.JPG

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Not sure if this will work but if so, these are the Hillary stickers Hoot is passing out.

Hillary for Prison.png

GaryL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts