TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
These will go over like the mankini. No I will not post pics.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Actually what inspired me to start this Thread was this episode of Ellen. I happened to be flipping channels...like most men. Lol when I caught Howie Mandel jumping around in a Romper. I didn't think I could share this but a quick internet search and Voila. Now you can laugh too. :p

[video]http://www.ellentv.com/videos/0-g8vpvrks/[/video]

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Actually what inspired me to start this Thread was this episode of Ellen. I happened to be flipping channels...like most men. Lol when I caught Howie Mandel jumping around in a Romper. I didn't think I could share this but a quick internet search and Voila. Now you can laugh too. :p

[video]http://www.ellentv.com/videos/0-g8vpvrks/[/video]
I did laugh a little but mostly I thought to myself this is sad. If that is what passes for entertainment these days it is no wonder people are unplugging from cable television by the millions.

Tom

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I agree that the Romper will always look better on an attractive female model, but one can not overlook the utilitarian advantages that the romper offers. It covers man boobs very effectively, hides the dreaded crack when one is bending over to make repairs etc. And provides adequate room / pockets for accessories and spare 30 round magazines. All good points. :encouragement:

But aside from that and all its stylish potential it's my opinion that most of us should stick with the more traditional form of romper that has served many men & women far better for quite a long time.

42310003_040_a.jpg spin_prod_886138012.jpg

All the same benefits and far more durable. ;) m.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Man or woman doesn't matter. Those one piece contraptions are a real P.I.T.A. when you gotta sit in the bathroom! Who the heck wants half undress just to sit on the throne?!?! Stupid fashion.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts