TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where our boys(an element of Patton's 3rd Armored Division,I THINK) liberate a concentration camp in Germany,and summarily execute the Nazi 'staff' with camera(s) recording the event? I am searching for that specific incident,having seen it a long time ago in a TV documentary......likely shelved because of it's 'graphic content'(by a committee of limp wristed cross-dressing pussies):mad:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Are you looking for a copy of it or something ? My father is a ww2 buff ,mostly from a canadian perspective ,I can see if he can help you out if he has seen it or knows of it he can fill in the blanks I am sure .

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Are you looking for a copy of it or something ?"-

Yes,Bruce,primarily a source/location where it may be viewed,possibly copied.....

I remember that the opening scene showed a GI using a M3/M3A1 'Greasegun' to defeat the gate's lock.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
My father has a copy. It's on "8mm" and don't know the condition or even which footlocker it is in. I remember him showing it to a military history class. If you can't find it anywhere else, let me know and I'll ask what became of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts