·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not forgetful... I really thought that was a joke. Too funny even using the same script as Firestone.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
If I could get tires with tread I liked. ANd... It said F***stone on the side I WOULD BUY THEM! LOL

·
Registered
237 Posts
"Unethical" Ha! This sounds exactly like the kind of business Trump would own. Most of his apparel and home goods products are made overseas.
Regarding Fu**stone - I think it's funny. It's definitely not going to compete with Firestone. It's just a novelty.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
"Unethical" Ha! This sounds exactly like the kind of business Trump would own. Most of his apparel and home goods products are made overseas.
Regarding Fu**stone - I think it's funny. It's definitely not going to compete with Firestone. It's just a novelty.
You are uninformed or blind. A friend of mine works in China and he has told me all about the stealing they do. American businesses have stepped on there own dick for trusting them with America patents.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Uninformed about Trump? No, my friend. I'm very informed about Trump.
Uninformed about Firestone? I don't see that Fu**stone tires would compete much with Firestone. But who cares? Did you know that Firestone is no longer US-owned? Maybe you should check again to see if it really bothers you.
You'll probably be surprised at the amount of tire companies that used to be US companies that are now either manufactured overseas, or are now owned by other countries. https://www.utires.com/articles/tires-made-usa-american-foreign-brands/

·
Super Moderator
4,854 Posts
It's just another tire company that seems to make "bobber" tires - no big deal

There are far greater rip offs in this world to get your panties in a wad over .... :cool:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Rick ...Did you know that Bridgestone tires are made in Japan, or that Shinko tires are made in South Korea? I don't think you'd even be riding your TW200 if it wasn't for tires made overseas. So, if it bothers you to buy a Fu**stone made in China, I'm surprised.
Harley Davidson now is moving some manufacturing overseas because of trade tariffs imposed by the EU, which is a direct response to tariffs imposed by Trump. And hey, those jobs are moving over there, too. Yeah - "Go Trump".

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Rick ...Did you know that Bridgestone tires are made in Japan, or that Shinko tires are made in South Korea? I don't think you'd even be riding your TW200 if it wasn't for tires made overseas. So, if it bothers you to buy a Fu**stone made in China, I'm surprised.
Harley Davidson now is moving some manufacturing overseas because of trade tariffs imposed by the EU, which is a direct response to tariffs imposed by Trump. And hey, those jobs are moving over there, too. Yeah - "Go Trump".
Knock if off. Your turning idle conversation into an argument of political nature.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
There is nothing wrong with somebody saying who's team they are on, who they like etc. We just don't want to see any arguments being started, i.e you could say you love Obama, we just don't want to see you, the person you like (or anyone else, who likes anyone else, like Trump or Humpty Dumpty for that matter attacked in excess so as to cause an argument) because If an arguement is propagated there will never be a winner. It will just drag out and ruin a good thread. So if someone says I love Trump, you can say well I love Hilary. But no arguing please.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I agree. Less of the stuff that divides us, and more common ground.

I wonder if you had the Fu**stone tires on your bike, if someone would kick it over if you weren't around. I'm sure some people would find it funny, and some people - not so much.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wonder what other tire companies may use F*ckstone to make their tires... and then put their name on it?
Nothing really surprises me nowadays. Some of the tread patterns and style of the sport tires in that little video sure look familiar.
The knock-off companies being sub-contracted by the big name companies.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts