TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
I jumped twice, about 35 years ago. Always wanted to do it, but once I did, I saw no need to further tempt fate from above. I choose instead, to take my chances on two wheels. ( and loving every ride ) Rubber side down, Dave

·
Registered
184 Posts
i see no reason for me to jump unless the plane is on fire or going down.if at first you don't succed , don't take up skydiving.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I've never been but my Dad wants to jump again on his 80th Birthday, so I'll be going with him in August. "Fear is temporary, Regret is forever"

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At the time I took the picture I was in the army but attached to the airforce. I spent two years as a jumpmaster doing this almost everyday. It was for pilot and engineer to do drops to keep profiecient at being on time at a point to make drops. This pic was taken just outside of moses lake washington. We would go from there to the airport, one plane would land and we would be back to Mc Chord afb in 25 minutes. As I was stationed at Ft. Bragg with the 82nd airborne it was nice to be close to home having a great time after serving in VN.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts