TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha & howzit going everyone,

My name is renny from the windward side of Oahu, Hawaii(Kaneohe) Though at the time, I didn't have a TW when signing up as a forum member awhile ago, ....was pretty much in the lurking mode absorbing what ever was to know about these bikes on this resourceful forum/community . I can remember fancying and wanting a TW the first time seeing one approx. 20 yrs. ago.

Anyways, as of this past Sat., 11Jan.2014, my wife & I pulled the trigger on a brand new 2013. Pick it up from the dealer the next morning after they prepped it. whew who! This will be wife's bike, however since she doesn't have her license yet it went in my name. Anyways here's a pic., will follow up later, gotta get to work. ....renny

2013 TW200.jpg

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Wow a new TW and you get to live in Kaneohe I am so jealous :) I always eat at the Denny's near Foodland in Kaneohe before I head up to the Northshore :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Renny, you live in a beautiful part of the world (and I have seen a lot of it).
We spent Christmas in Maui and I could not help wondering what a TW would be like on the islands: anyplace to ride, TW's available, etc...

·
Registered
503 Posts
Wecolme Renny. I was stationed at schoffield barracks a couple decades ago. Wish i had the tw then. I hope you get to get it off-road out there. And seeing how that is technically your bike, you should get her one!
again welcome Andhave fun with it

·
Registered
385 Posts
Aloha Bruddah. I used to live in Waipahu in the late '70s.

Tim, when were you there?

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Welcome,you could,ya know,break it in for "her".....that would be the "right" thing to do. (hehehehe). Think about rejetting and the like,will run cooler etc.

·
Registered
503 Posts
dubzha, I was living in waipahu, in the late 80's. Hina St. I believe. Didn't get to see as much as I should while I was there. Young family just starting out kinda thing

·
Registered
385 Posts
Tim, I lived at the corner of Leolua and Leoku streets. Just Ewa from the GEM, which has a new name. The Post office was across the street. Was there from June 78 to June of 80.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts