TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.... My wife and I are headed east this friday to explore and enjoy maine,NH etc. Taking the dubs in the back of my trusty F-150. Hope to here from you guys about some back roads to ride... "WE" are "NOT" severe off road riders but like firm gravel roads to explore.. Any Ideas would be great.... We've never been in this part of our country.. Wish us luck... Hoping to take, then post some photos.OMM.

·
Registered
177 Posts
here's a well marked place to go jugtown forest link, and it's free. but honestly what i usually do is just google map an area and look for snowmobile trails and/or powerline trails. [oh right, i saw you want to stay on road'ish roads. i'd say just about any non-highway/interstate road is pretty nice, i like them all. rte.35 from windham maine to bethel maine is a really nice stretch]

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like we will have a # of choices. My wife has told me if we come to some water we "ARE" crossing.. (o;. Hmmmmmmmmm.. I normally just turn around. OMM.

·
Registered
503 Posts
my brother and I took our tw's up Mount Washington last September. If your anywhere near it and have your bikes with you, you HAVE to ride it to the top. Be prepared as the bikes will run rougher the higher you go. And take pictures. TIM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts