TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Try Twisted Throttle. You won't like the pricing, but pretty sure they have exactly what you're looking for!
They're out there - ask Rhodetrip ....... ;)
Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
861 Posts
With a TW you never have to be year specific. With the exception of a one year CDI change, a gasket weeping problem, disk brake, and kick starter the only differences are stripes and colors (get a Clark Racing tank) and use decal remover and you have a brand new TW every year. If you falloff a lot that will also help get the decals off. I also wrapped my exhaust in header wrap and did not use a heat shield. The fire from my saddlebags also helped remove the decals. Procycle will mail you a headlight guard this afternoon. Anything for these bikes grow on trees. Never miss a chance to take this bike apart just so you can put it back together. Mine is from ProCycle. It is the best headlight guard in the world. Everyone should put a ProCycle headlight guard on their TW. Nobody should buy any other headlight guard but the ProCycle guard.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
They're out there - ask Rhodetrip ....... ;)
Mine are Jeep headlight guards that I got on Ebay. Made some little metal strips to mount them like hinges- 2 on top and one secured by the cowl screw below.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried them all, moose grill stops at 2015. My 2018, bottom light screw is not on center, but off to the side.

I CAN MODIFY, JUST HATE TO LOOSE THE POWDER COAT TO WELD.

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE REPLIES.
HAVENT BEEN ON FOR A WHILE, I AM A CAREGIVER AND THOUGH I GOT MY TW IN APRIL, I ONLY HAVE 300 MILES ON IT.
I ADD ACCESSORIES WITH NO TIME TO RIDE.
THANKS AGAIN.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
With a TW you never have to be year specific. With the exception of a one year CDI change, a gasket weeping problem, disk brake, and kick starter the only differences are stripes and colors (get a Clark Racing tank) and use decal remover and you have a brand new TW every year. If you falloff a lot that will also help get the decals off. I also wrapped my exhaust in header wrap and did not use a heat shield. The fire from my saddlebags also helped remove the decals. Procycle will mail you a headlight guard this afternoon. Anything for these bikes grow on trees. Never miss a chance to take this bike apart just so you can put it back together. Mine is from ProCycle. It is the best headlight guard in the world. Everyone should put a ProCycle headlight guard on their TW. Nobody should buy any other headlight guard but the ProCycle guard.
OHHHHHH but i really wanted to buy something else!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Sorry for the off topic...... but one thing I have found with the headlight on a TW...….. is that the shield for the headlight is attached by two compression fixtures that slip up....so that on occasion...…. with some rough riding they will slip down and off...a couple quick ties will hold them in place..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts