1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Do cars ever flash you at night when you are running low beam.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do cars ever flash you at night when you are running low beam.
no you can adjust it down and I do not ride on the street much at night, this light is friendly to your alternator less watts so you can run heated grips seat ect.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you have a 60 watt bulb now and this is like 25 watts and twice the light output .

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I thought we have a sealed beam light bulb. It looks like this upgrade needs a reflective housing

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is a H4 with a fan cooler on the back it is plug and play. do I have to fly back to Maryland and hold your hand?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought we have a sealed beam light bulb. It looks like this upgrade needs a reflective housing
not a vacuum sealed bulb unscrew bulb and screw in the new one lefty lousy righty tight. relax it is winter for you and your foot needs to heal I am starting my riding season next weekend I will post some photos.

·
Registered
6,435 Posts
not a vacuum sealed bulb unscrew bulb and screw in the new one lefty lousy righty tight. relax it is winter for you and your foot needs to heal I am starting my riding season next weekend I will post some photos.
Z, don't be a Richard!:rolleyes:

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
This is a H4 with a fan cooler on the back it is plug and play. do I have to fly back to Maryland and hold your hand?
Yeah fly out here and replace my light and I'll take you up to the quarry for some cold scuba diving. That will chill you out. :laughing7:

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah fly out here and replace my light and I'll take you up to the quarry for some cold scuba diving. That will chill you out. :laughing7:
do you have a school bus in the Quarry?

·
Registered
4,172 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
do all the parts go inside the headlight shell...or does the fan cooler sit outside someplace??

thanks
What he said. Can someone post pics of their install please? I'm thinking about upgrading my light someday too. How long does the stock bulb last anyway? My TW is an '06.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What he said. Can someone post pics of their install please? I'm thinking about upgrading my light someday too. How long does the stock bulb last anyway? My TW is an '06.
the fan is built in to the back of the bulb I will be doing all my upgrades Wednesday it is easy I did it to my DR650 but with the hid unit.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would wait for after xmas sales.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts